Zhejiang Oyeah Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:#172, Yixian Road, Wukang Town, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Gauze is a kind of cotton fabric with thin and longitude. It belongs to textile raw materials and cloths. It is characterized by sparse and obvious grid.
1. According to the different yarn materials, it can be divided into pure cotton gauze (also used as cotton gauze), purified fiber gauze, and blended gauze.
2. According to different weaving processes, it can be divided into single-layer gauze, double-layer gauze and multi-layer gauze.
3. According to the use, it can be divided into civilian gauze, medical gauze (skim gauze), industrial gauze and so on.
4. According to the color, it can be divided into color gauze, white gauze (that is, the color of cotton yarn), bleached gauze (also used as white gauze or white gauze).
5. According to the degree of softness and hardness, it can be divided into soft gauze, sizing gauze, and sizing gauze.
How to distinguish between polyester cotton gauze and pure cotton gauze
1. Seeing: Polyester-cotton gauze is brighter than pure cotton gauze, and the polyester-cotton color is brighter and the fiber structure is firmer and finer. Compared to pure cotton gauze, the color is not so bright and looks soft. The surface of the gauze will also see some cottonseed residue.
2. Hand touch: The cotton gauze is soft but not smooth, and the polyester cotton gauze feels slippery when touched.
3. Burning: This is also the most intuitive method widely adopted by the industry. Pure cotton gauze, a little bit, the flame is yellow, the burning smell is the same as burning paper, the burning edge is soft, leaving little gray-black flocculent ash; polyester-cotton gauze will shrink and then melt when approaching the flame. Black smoke, giving off a taste of inferior fragrance. After burning, the edges become hard. The ash is dark brown and hard, but it can be broken.
Gauze will be divided into two types of gauze, including pure cotton gauze and polyester cotton gauze. If you want to distinguish it when you buy it, you can provide a method:
You can find a lighter and burn the gauze you bought with fire. After burning, you can twist the burnt ash by hand. If it is gray, it is pure cotton gauze; if there are small particles after burning, it proves that it is not pure cotton, it may be polyester cotton. This method is very simple, it only takes two minutes of personal time, you can judge it.
As one of professional gauze manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also support customized and wholesale services. If you're looking for high quality and cheap gauze, welcome to enjoy competitive service with our factory.