Contact Us

Zhejiang Oyeah Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:#172, Yixian Road, Wukang Town, Deqing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China

What if I accidentally eat a medical cotton ball?

- Aug 04, 2018 -

As a medical product at home, cotton balls are a must-have for home. When children are young, their knowledge of things is still very scarce. Especially when they are one to three years old, they will love to see their mouths when they see something. If they are not careful, they may swallow foreign bodies. A soft white cotton ball looks like a delicious one. Pay attention to the place where the baby is not easy to get. If it is found by the baby, it is likely to be stuffed into the mouth.

If the child accidentally eats the medical cotton ball, don't worry too much. The fiber in the cotton ball is insoluble fiber. The human body can't digest it, and it will be discharged with the food residue. Therefore, a small amount of ingestion (two or three cotton swabs) will not If you have adverse effects, you should pay attention to observe the child's condition. If the child has obvious abdominal pain, such as bending over and touching the stomach, you need to go to the hospital as soon as possible. If a large number of accidental eating, it is easy to cause gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, you need to go to the hospital immediately.

Related Products